Monday, July 12, 2010

Classroom Sketched Out Monday

Well, I'm up in the hills of Idyllwild, the class has been busy making urns and masks.   I forgot my sketchbook...but, don't worry...I managed to come up with something for Monday's entry.

I actually had a chalkboard...er...pen board or whatever those things are called...made me feel like a "real" teacher.  I drew this right after talking about the Smoot-Hawley Tariff of 1930.
and here's a detail
Bueller, Bueller,
Bueller.  Anyone, anyone.

2 comments:

Fran aka Redondowriter said...

I have a photo of you on last night's blog post with your sketch on the white board. Thanks for 4 wonderful days of creation.

sue said...

He looks a bit like a scary version of Edward Scissorhands huh?! Maybe it is just the way his fingers are splayed and that I have Tim Burton on my mind just now ( trying to wangle trip to Melbourne to see his exhibition!). Ferris was a fave movie - when my kids were younger we all stencilled t-shirts with "Save Ferris". Glad you enjoyed the teacheriness of the whiteboard - how stinky are those pens though?